You are my priority




Whenever you call out my name,
your beautiful voice, my ears shall claim.
I listen and follow the directions that your voice provides.
Your heart has someone else's name on it, 
but I still set out, ready to bring even the Koh-i-noor at your disposal.
Though I don't have enough time even for a cup of coffee,
I still knock down the barrier of numbers on the clock to make time for you.
Why? because you are my priority. 

I may not hold hands with you,
but my love for you is true.
When your world grows colder,
I will be there to lend you a shoulder.
When all you can do is shed tears,
With my company, your worries I shall pierce.
Our eyes never met each other, 
but for you I will wait forever.
Your problems may be a huge pile,
but I will solve them all just to see you smile.
No matter how bad the situation, 
You will always be my first and only priority.

Comments

Popular Posts